I've been working on the Rail Road, all the....Nevermind
The Simpson TS-113 Volt-Ohm-Milliammeter Railroad Test Set is a rugged, reliable instrument that has been designed for use by trained and qualified technicians associated with the Railroad Signaling and Communications Field. In construction and general principle, it follows closely the proven Simpson pattern based on experience of many years of successful multimeter manufacture.
Includes black padded nylon Carrying Case and Test Lead Set
Fluke Pack30 Professional Tool Backpack
Over 30 pockets in six main storage compartments. Rugged, waterproof bottom base protects tools, keeping the backpack upright for easy access to tools. Includes a special pocket for tablet PCs and laptops 12 inches (30 cm) wide or smaller.
Measure voltage … without test leads
5 reasons the T6 belongs in your toolbelt
1. Be safer: Measure voltage to 1000 V ac through the open fork, without test leads.
2. Be faster: No need to open covers or remove wire nuts.
3. Be more efficient: Simultaneously measure voltage and current.
4. Be everywhere: 17.8 mm open fork is widest in the industry; measure up to 200 A on 4/0 wires (120 mm2).
5. Go beyond simple detection. Actually measure ac voltage and current values without test leads.