Returns and Shipping
Returns must be initiated within 10 days of receiving the product. Returns can be initiated by filling out a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) Form, by contacting our customer service department at 908-252-0852, or by emailing . Please reference the order number that is printed on the packing slip that was included with the package. All freight charges will be paid by the customer, unless we agree to waive the cost in special circumstances. Returns will be subject to a restocking charge of up to 50% if items are returned in their original condition. Items that show evidence of use, items not returned in their original packaging, and items that can not be reconditioned for resale are not eligible for return. Items that may be subject to a higher restocking charge or a cancellation charge include any item that must be calibrated, items that must be custom configured (switchboard meters, relays, and transducers) or any item that we inform you must be special-ordered from the manufacturer.
When you checkout using our online store, you may choose from UPS Ground, 3-Day, 2-Day, Next Day, or Next Day Early AM. Upon the selection of your shipping method all charges will be added to your order total; this includes Shipping & Handling, Shipping Insurance, and any applicable taxes.
Order Processing and Delivery
The total delivery time is the combination of our order processing time plus the time in transit. Items shipped from stock will normally require a lead time of 1-3 business days. If you order an item online that must be custom configured, is out of stock, or must be backordered, we will contact you and provide you with an estimated lead time. Estimates that we provide are our best projection based upon information that we receive from our suppliers, and the actual lead time may be shortened or extended because of changes that we cannot control.
Conditions of RMA's
- RMAs are issued only for items originally purchased and sold through Byram Laboratories, Inc.
- RMAs are valid for sixty (60) days from the issue date.
- All items returned to Byram Laboratories, Inc. MUST be accompanied by an RMA form.
- The customer is responsible for shipping defective items to Byram Labs at their expense once an RMA# is issued. If Byram determines the cause of the defect is due to a manufacturing defect or through Byram's fault, shipping charges will be credited.
- Warranty is voided for items that are determined to be damaged due to customer modification, misuse, or neglect. It is at the customer's expense that new/replacement items will be provided and shipped to replace defective items listed on the original RMA.
- Return shipment of the repaired or replaced item(s) will be at Byram's expense pending warranty status. If the item's warranty is found to be void due to customer modification or damage due to misuse or neglect, the customer must also pay for return shipping costs.
- To request an RMA please fill out the online RMA Request Form.
Shipping & Returns
- Opens in a new window.