Model: Fluke 724 Temperature Calibrator
Part Number: 724
Ordering Number: 1A0796
Built for the masters of temperature.
The Fluke 724: everything you need to troubleshoot and calibrate temperature.
- Now you can carry one tool to expertly test all the temperature sensors and transmitters in your plant.
- The Fluke 724 is the master’s answer to temperature calibration. The Fluke 724 can measure and source 10 thermocouple types and 7 RTD types, plus volts and ohms.
- The Fluke 724 even handles high-speed pulsed RTD circuits and provides loop power.
- The dual line measure/source display lets you source temperature and view loop current at the same time.
- With its simple, “no menus controls, the Fluke 724 is easy to operate, too.
|Size||96 x 200 x 47 mm|
|Batteries||Four AA alkaline batteries|
|Battery life||25 hours typical|
|Shock and vibration||Random, 2 G, 5-500 Hz|
Feel the Heat!
The Fluke 724 Temperature Calibrator is a powerful yet easy-to-use calibrator. Use the measure and source functions to test and calibrate almost any temperature instrument.
- Easy to read dual display lets you view input and output simultaneously
- Measure RTDs, thermocouples, ohms, and volts to test sensors and transmitters
- Source/simulate thermocouples, RTDs, volts, and ohms to calibrate transmitters
- Perform fast linearity tests with 25% and 100% steps
- Execute remote tests with auto step and auto ramp
- Power transmitters during test using loop power supply with simultaneous mA measurement
- Store frequently-used test setups for later use
- Compact, streamlined shape makes it easy to carry
- Rugged, reliable design stands up to field use
- Backlight lets you work in poor light
- Large battery capacity of four AA cells
- Battery door for easy changes
- AC70A Test Clips
- One pair of stackable test leads
- TL75 Test Leads
- CE and CSA Markings
- Manuals in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portugese, Korean, Chinese and Japanese
- Users manuals on CD-ROM
- NIST- traceable calibration report and data
|Voltage DC||30.000 V||0.02% + 2 counts (upper display)|
|20.000 V||0.02% + 2 counts (lower display)|
|100.00 mV||0.02% + 2 counts|
|-10.00 mV to 75.00 mV||0.025% + 1 count (via TC connector)|
|Current DC||24.000 mA||0.02% + 2 counts|
|Resistance||0.0 to 400.0 Ω||0.1 Ω (4-wire), 0.15 Ω (2- and 3-wire)|
|401 to 1500 Ω||0.5 Ω (4-wire), 1 Ω (2- and 3-wire)|
|1500 to 3200 Ω||1 Ω (4-wire), 1.5 Ω (2- and 3-wire)|
|Voltage DC||100.00 mV||0.02% + 2 counts|
|10.000 V||0.02% + 2 counts|
|-10.00 mV to 75.00 mV||0.025 % + 1 count (via TC connector)|
|Resistance||15.0 to 400.0 Ω||0.15 Ω (exc. current 0.15 to 0.5 mA), 0.1 Ω (exc. current 0.5 to 2 mA)|
|401 to 1500 Ω||0.5 Ω (excitation current 0.05 to 0.8 mA)|
|1500 to 3200 Ω||1 Ω (excitation current 0.05 to 0.4 mA)|
RTDs and Thermocouples
|Resolution||J, K, T, E, L, N, U: 0.1°C, 0.1°F B, R, S: 1°C, 1°F|
|Accuracy stated for 4-wire measurement.|
|Resolution||J, K, T, E, L, N, U: 0.1°C, B, R, S: 1°C|
|Ramp functions||Source functions||Voltage, current, resistance, frequency, temperature|
|Ramps||Slow ramp, Fast ramp, 25% step-ramp|
|Loop power function||Voltage||24 V|
|Maximum current||22 mA, short circuit protected|
|Step functions||Source functions||Voltage, current, resistance, frequency, temperature|
|Steps||25% of range, 100% of range|
|Operating temperature||-10°C to 55°C|
|Storage temperature||-20°C to 71°C|
|Humidity (without condensation)||90%||10°C to 30°C|
|75%||30°C to 40°C|
|45%||40°C to 50°C|
|35%||50°C to 55°C|
|Safety rating||CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1:1992|
|EMC||EN50082-1:1992 and EN55022:1994 Class B|