Model: TL175 TwistGuard™ Test Leads
Part Number: 3521976
Ordering Number: 1A0978
The Fluke TL175 TwistGuard™ Test Leads offer adjustable length test tips for use in different measurement environments. The TwistGuard™ adjustable tips enhance safety and versatility length. The WearGuard™ indicator shows damage to leads and provides heavy duty strain relief to withstand over 30,000 bends.
- Patented TwistGuard™ extendable tip shroud meets the highest electrical safety requirements to reduce tip exposure while providing the versatility needed for most measurements
- New WearGuard™ lead wire wear indication. Each test lead is covered by two layers of silicone insulation; inner contrasting color is exposed when the leads are nicked, scuffed, or otherwise damaged and in need of replacement
- Double insulated silicone leads. TL175 test leads withstand high temperatures and remain flexible in cold temperatures
- Extra-heavy duty strain relief on both probe-end and plug-end, tested beyond 30,000 bends without failure
- Universal input plugs are compatible with all instruments that accept standard 4 mm shrouded banana plugs
- Ratings: CAT II 1000 V, CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V, 10 A max., Pollution Degree 2
- TL175E also available. Includes removable 4 mm lantern tips that thread onto the lead tip
- Probes always show correct category rating for tip being used
- Environmental ratings: -20°C to 55°C (-4°F to 131°F), altitude: 2000 m (6,562 ft)
- Conforms to EN61010-031
- One-year warranty
Ratings: CAT II 1000 V, CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V, 10 A max., Pollution Degree 2
Exposed probe tip length: 19 to 4 mm (0.75 to 0.16 in)
Environmental ratings: -20°C to 55°C (-4°F to 131°F), altitude: 2000 m (6,562 ft)
TL175E also available. Includes removable 4 mm lantern tips that thread onto the lead tip.
Conforms to EN61010-031
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.